DVHS LMC has a variety of books in the collection, including fiction, non-fiction and graphic books.
There are also non-print items available for checkout, including flash drives, headset microphones and digital video cameras.
- Student ID is required at time of check-out.
- Library fines must be paid before any item may be checked out.
- Students may have up to 3 items at a time.
- Check-out period is 2 weeks. Materials may be renewed for an additional 2 weeks.
- Students may put a book on hold at the circulation desk, or on their own in the library circulation program (InfoCentre).
- Fines accrue at a rate of 10¢ per day for overdue items.
- Students will receive an "overdue" notice in their second period class when items are overdue.
- When items are 2 weeks overdue, the item is considered lost and the students bookstore account is charged for the full price of the item.
- Students will receive an "lost item" notice in their second period class when items are considered lost.
- If the student returns a lost library book, the fine for the cost of the book will be waived, but the late fees still apply.
- Students may pay for a fine at the library or at the bookstore.